Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hellooooooooo February! (6, 7 and 8)

I am so ready for a break! Life has not slowed down for one second!

Monday I got my sample convertible bridesmaid dress in the mail and immediately tried to figure it out. Initially I loved the look but thought it was confusing and um, unsupportive... Up there... I passed it off to the MOH for a second opinion!



Yesterday was just miserable, I hate Tuesdays in general. But yesterday caused exceptional headaches! I didn't take any pictures because I spent most of the night "crying over the dishes". I am including a something I found online yesterday that attributed to some of my only laughter.




And today... Today I am consuming endless amounts of coffee and living by the words, let it be. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment