Friday, June 10, 2011

I Can't Get No...

Satisfaction.

I don’t know why I’ve never been happy to just accept what I have. I never stuck with anything for very long. Relationships, sports, hobbies, jobs. I just have a tendancy to get extremely restless.

Currently, there are only three things in my life that have been easy for me to want to make time for: writing (I actually have to force myself not to do this), acting (the only thing I’d give up everything for), and my current relationship (an accomplishment because I never thought I’d have a relationship last longer han a week, let alone commit to one for the rest of my life).

I have also managedi to hang on to a few really great friends. Other than that, nothing in my life is really stable, but I don’t consider that a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment