Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wicked Wednesday... In the Naughty Spot

I have come to believe that every place of employment has a naughty spot (thank you Supernanny). An lucky for me, I believe I have been moved to the naughty spot!

Just two days ago I was sitting peacefully in my corner. In my corner, I managed to get all my work done all while being able to listen to music, snack and occassionally check facebook and words with friends. Life was good, the job was good.

Fast forward to today, I have been permanently moved to the front desk! Now lets be honest, I am the farthest thing from a social butterfly in a work setting. I tend to have an intense concentration that gives me bitch face. Now a person like that is not the kind you want at the front desk especially when her job entails writing, the producer of the most intense bitch face.

In a place where I can't concentrate, listen to music and just be myself, the front desk is my very own naughty spot. Oh yea, there's a camera on me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment