Monday, June 27, 2011

Manic Monday - Obssesive Girl

I am not a crazy girlfriend/fiance. I don't like controlling TF's life and telling him what he can't do. But there are a few things that legitimately bother me.

1. The "Guys Only" Event. This bothers me when the event is something I love to do and don't get the chance to do myself and I'm not included just because I don't have a male anatomy. Case in point, TF is a Mets fan and I am a Phillies fan ( and yes, I am a legit fan). Well usually TF refuses to attend any games in Philly, even if the Mets are playing. Today he told ne he's going to a Phillies game with the guys (no Mets). Seriously? Not only would I be the one to enjoy myself at an event like thus, he has never done anyhthing like that for me.

2. The "I'm getting drinks with a girl friend". Who just so happens to be an old hook up. No further comment.

I don't want to be bitchy and annoying by I will give him a hard time for the things that should bother me. I rarely win anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment