Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Current Life Status

The Wedding: Less than five months away! The good news is the major stuff is done or in the processor getting done! Phew! The little stuff is I'm various stages of AHHHHHH. But the hardest part has been juggling preparations for my big day with preparations for my very best friends big day. Cue major meltdowns!

Yes, I am the Maid of Honor for a wedding happening in 101 days! (she's mine too). While we are super excited to be sharing this experience together , planning a wedding while receiving constant phone calls and emails regarding bridal showers and bachelorette parties is... Well... Overwhelming!

The Acting: My last "gig" landed me on the stage in a community production of A Christmas Carol. I was constantly busy with rehearsals and performances and I love every minute of it! Next on the slate is waiting out this wedding period to get involved in something else! I do have a scheduled class with a fairly well known actor... Eep! No jinxing!

The Job: Is just that, a job. Neither here nor there, just something I do every day.

Happiness: Despite random stress, I am pretty content. I have a wonderful fiancé, loving friends and family and the potential to have the best year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment