Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Am I laughing or crying?"

For the record I love my best friend. She has been in my life since kindergarten and there is no one in this world I would rather be simultaneous maids of honor with.

That being said, I'm 99% sure I'm drowning. I think a few things are causing this onset stress. Her wedding is under 100 days away and a little over a month before my own. I have a lot that I need to get done for myself but simply no time to do it as most of my time is spent worrying about my MOH responsibilities.

Also, the movie bridesmaids is complete BS, expecting a few 20-Somethings to pay for a nice bridal shower is ridiculous! I'm really worked up over the expense of this particular thing. I don't think anything is within my budget!!

And finally, I'm feeling slightly cheated. I don't want to be selfish but I feel like I'm rushing through all my planning do I can be ready at the drop of a hat for this wedding.

Just one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment